Who is ready to hear about another Mazda? I am really loving these vehicles. Mazda sure knows how to put a car together. I reviewed a 2016 last year and I am totally loving this newer model in 2017. It has the get up and go that I totally love. I could see myself driving this around for several years.
With schedules being changed in our house because my oldest is in 6th grade now. Let me cry for a minute! It was nice to try out having a second care with our new routine. It worked out really well with me being able to just take my son to school and get to work. The gas mileage is fantastic with all the running around I did for the week. Back and forth to school, work and soccer, among many other places, I was able to rely on the CX-5 to get me there in style.
Five favorite features of the 2017 Mazda CX-5 ::
- Easy Navigation System – I love how it is all able to be done right by your hand. It is easy to navigate and get to what you need on their system.
- Large back seat – I totally love that my kids are bigger this year and there was still enough room to put all three of them in the back.
- Keyless entry – One of my all time favorite options is the keyless entry. It will always be a win in my book. Just not having to dig for keys in my purse is amazing.
- Lane warning – This is nice for driving at night. It is an alert that tells you when you are too close to the next lane or the side of the road.
- USB plugs – I just love that there is USB access right in the center console. No more having to use a plug, all you need is your cord and you can charge your phone or tablet.
With so many more features all wrapped into this vehicle, I think this should definitely be on your list to take a look at. I can not forget to mention, how sleek is this color? It is truly one of my favorites for a car! It is so sharp and classy.
Would you drive this classy vehicle? What are your favorite features?