If you’re like me and need an easy but cute idea for showing those people in your kiddo’s lives some appreciation for all they do I’m proud to share my winning creation for this year’s round of gifts. I say “winning” because we have already had to deliver these creations to various people and they were huge hits all around.
First up you will need some YumEarth candies. We have been longtime fans of YumEarth here at our house for a few reasons. First up, they make delicious candies that have few (if any) allergens. No peanuts, no tree-nuts, no high fructose corn syrup, no soy, no egg, no dairy. Secondly, YumEarth uses organic, non-GMO, natural ingredients. If you’re curious about a specific candy or have certain attributes you need I suggest using the YumEarth candy selector.
My family has been very happy to snack on the YumEarth gummy bears, YumEarth pomegranate organic licorice, and YumEarth organic pops to appease our sweet cravings. Depending on how well you know the people you need appreciation gifts for you can select the best candy for their tastes. If you’re like me and not quite sure you too can purchase bags of the various licorice flavors for a more grown-up treat that still looks amazing.
So, here’s the instructions for my easy gift ::
- Buy the necessary number of YumEarth candies
- Use the below PDF to print up some appreciation tags
- If you have it card stock will be the easiest as you can just cut the tags out and tie them to the bags but if not use plain paper and then glue the tags to construction paper for a sturdier tag.
- Have your kids sign their thanks the to back of the cards
- Use a paper punch to add a hole to the tags
- Attach the tags to the bags of YumEarth candy with a piece of colored string or ribbon