Happy New Year! This is my first post of 2017. It’s a special time of year because it marks my 5th year as a writer on The Simple Moms. Speaking of celebrations and milestones, this post is all about parties and celebrations. Percyvites bring parties to life before they’ve even begun with personalized video invitations.
I have a 7 year old daughter who ADORES Shopkins. Maybe your little ones like Little Charmers, Lalaloopsy, Caillou, Franklin, Monster Jam, Octonauts, or Pocoyo? All these popular licenses are included in the Percyvite database. It makes for a unique way to invite guests to your party.
I’m planning a Shopkins birthday party for my Annabelle. So that will be the focus of this post. I have found tons of ideas on Pinterest for Shopkin’s themed birthday parties. Here are a few tips I hold myself to when I plan a party:
- Plan ahead and start pinning ideas as early as possible.
- Don’t feel obligated to use every idea you come across, but it doesn’t hurt to pin the ideas.
- Keep it simple, fun, and involve your kids in some of the planning and prepping.
- Try ideas that are cute and functional.
- Don’t plan to impress your guests, plan with the intent to make your child’s birthday a happy and memorable one.
All custom video invites include:
- Videos personally addressed to each guest
- Percy’s party dashboard to help you to keep track of your guest list and more
Percyvites aren’t just for the children. They have wedding themes, thank you’s, and more.
All custom video thank you’s include:
- Videos personally addressed to each guest with custom thank you messages
- Percy’s party dashboard to help you manage your videos
Plan your next party with Percyvites. It’s a clever way to invite your guests to a fab party. One last plug…Shop at Cakes.com for cake decorating products. They have some really cool ways to personalize a cake! They are on my radar to try for our next party.