I don’t know about you, but when it comes to kitchen appliances and gadgets, I’m 100% on board. I love me some gadgets! Not only are they fun to get and fiddle with, but I feel they make me try things I wouldn’t normally try! That is exactly what the Oster Pro 1200 Plus Food Processor has done for me! I recently started at a new gym, due to my labral tear injury, and at this gym they are talking a lot more about clean and healthier eating. At first, that had me all like…what?!??!
The journey began to find new ways to make delicious foods. Sure, search Pinterest and you will find a bajillion ways to make and create anything on this planet that you want. I needed something smaller, somewhere smaller to search. That search led me towards this new gadget, the Oster Pro 1200 Plus Food Processor. Before you keep going, I might just add that this would make a GREAT Christmas gift option for someone in your life that loves creating in the kitchen!
Being that we are working towards being the great, health oriented Mom (who is, I might add, the primary food supplier in our family), I need something that can keep up with our active and busy lifestyles. I need something that can aid me in creating tasty and healthy foods and snacks. I have chosen this product to help with that need over the last week here.
What can this bad boy do? Let’s dish some deets….
- It has a 6-point blade that spins in both directions so it can slice and dice all sorts of foods.
- It has an extra wide base, which might not seem like a big deal, but because of this it allows more room for the food to move around and get ‘processed’.
- It has a 3-year guarantee and a 10-year all drive limited warranty — this tells me it’s going to last!
- It has an extra large (8-cup!!) jar, which will help accommodate more food creation and more serving of people with the food!
- It is easy to use, with simple button pushing. It has special smart technology/settings and pre-programming capabilities. Trust me, it does a lot and it can remember, what you want, for the top 3 pre-programmed settings.
- It’s pretty, and not bulky! A sleek and modern design that will look nice sitting on your counter if you wish. The measurements are great at only 7” x 7” x 14”.
- It has ice crushing capabilities…and if you are into the details, that’s 1200 power watts and 900 power watts of ice crushing power! I don’t need the details, just show me proof. Ha!
- It has a crazy good All Metal Drive system — basically it allows you to blend up to 10,000 smoothies! If you have ONE smoothie a day, that will last you…A LOT of years!
Let’s talk real quick on what YOU can MAKE with this. Shall we?
- milkshakes (my husband LOVES these!!)
- and more….
Oster has a COOKBOOK where you can find TONS of great recipes. You guys, they have recipes for waffles, to mac n cheese bites to
All in all, I find this product to be AMAZING! I have loved having it around here. I received this about a week ago and since I received it, we have made smoothies a handful of times and salsa. I made something else, quite random, and I can’t remember. Ha! Mom brain for the win..
What would YOU make in this Oster Pro 1200 Food Processor if you had it today???
A SIMPLE COUPON ::
I know you TOTALLY want one of these now, don’t you? Don’t fret, how about $10 off! The next time you are going to Target, clip the $10 off at Target coupon and bring it along for the journey. Also, if you don’t already have the Target Cartwheel app, be sure to download that too as Target/Oster will continue to update with promotions throughout the holiday season!
**I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.**