A couple weeks ago, I was able to get a feel for the 2016 Toyota Camry. It was also a hybrid. This was my first time ever driving a hybrid car. I was pleasantly surprised with how it ran and how efficient it was.
The 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid seats five, has front-wheel drive and is available in LE, SE and XLE trims. The power comes from a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and an electric motor paired with a automatic transmission.
The 2016 Camry Hybrid also comes with a rear view camera, proximity key, dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth, a USB port and Toyota’s Entune audio system with a 6.1-inch touch screen. Many great features to this vehicle. I loved the smooth ride and how well it handled on the roads.
Five favorite features of the 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid ::
- Fantastic gas mileage – Seriously the best car for gas mileage right here. At one point, I was up to 40 mpg. If you are looking for a car with great gas mileage…this is it!
- Still had get up and go – even though it was a hybrid. Not sure you know about hybrids, but it pretty much stops everything when you are at a stop light. Almost feels as if it shuts off. Then when you go it starts again. It was strange at first but I got used to it and once your going it really can get going.
- Large trunk area – I love me a larger trunk area to put strollers and all the things we need in it. Adding all the baby essentials, we were still even able to fit groceries in there.
- Large enough back seat – for my three kids! I was able to fit a booster seat, infant car seat and my oldest in the back. Here all this time I thought it was impossible to fit 3 kids in the backseat of cars. I am glad I was proved wrong.
- Adaptive cruise control – I really love this feature. When you are using the cruise control and on the highway, you know how people slow down and speed up all the time, well this feature adjusts your speed for you to the car in front of you. It’s pretty amazing.
Whether you are cruisin’ with your family, or alone, the Toyota Camry Hybrid can definitely get you there safely and in style.
Special thanks to @DriveShop for letting me experience the class of the Toyota Camry Hybrid.
Disclosure: I was provided the opportunity to test drive the 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid through DriveShop for one week, however all opinions are my own.