I’ll keep this quick. I’ve been a happy Sprint customer since 1999. Yup, I’m a creature of habit. I have only had one cell phone number for my entire life! It’s a Michigan area code and I’ve lived in California for almost 11 years. I just don’t do change.
Right now, there are many Sprint deals for new customers. We’ve all seen the chain saw slashing your current bill in half. ya da ya da. I happen to love the iPhone, but you get to pick what phone you like.
IF you are considering switching to Sprint, please let me give you more incentive. After you have switched, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your FIRST & LAST name associated with your cell # (I need your cell number too… I promise I won’t call you or sell your number to a gypsy). When you have switched to Sprint, I will sign us both up to get a $50 American Express card. This is only for new Sprint customers and you have 30 days from time of account activation.
More fine print:
- Your account must have been active for at least 48 hours prior to a Referral new-line activation.
- Referrals must be new to Sprint. Add a line not eligible. Excludes CL. Excludes employees of Sprint and Indirect channels.
- New referrals are required to have a new-line activation, at Sprint branded stores, on qualifying plans with a phone purchase via Sprint Easy Pay, Leasing or iPhone for Life. Excludes tablet and mobile broadband devices.
- You and new account must register at sprint.com/referral within 30 days of new account activation.
- Your account and new account must be in good standing at time of fulfillment.
- Up to 10 referrals per year.
I love a bargain, you already know that. I have found that I gain more pull with a company when I am a loyal customer. Both Sprint and my cable provider (of 10 years) have proven my theory to be sound. I always am able to get the deal that works for my family when I say, “but I’ve been a loyal customer for x amount of years.” Food for thought if you are one that jumps around. It’s a hassle I just don’t have time for. I feel confident telling you that I’ve been very happy with Sprint the past 16 years and I hope you will be too!
Let’s get ourselves some $50 American express cards, shall we? 🙂
It won’t hurt my feelings if you are a current Sprint customer and you want to share this referral deal with your friends. HERE is the link to read more.