Calling all holiday challenged chickas! I have big ideas, but never enough time in the day to tackle it all. I’m learning daily that I have to keep things simple, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be awesome. So, if you are challenged in any way when it comes to Pinterest ideas, holiday treats, etc….this post is for you. Easy “recipes” right here ladies! No baking, no cooking, just some assembly. We got this! Make awesome Valentine treats with your kids this year! For instance, check out these 3 dessert ideas from Mrs. Freshley’s. We already love Mrs. Freshley’s snacks, now we can enjoy our favorite treats with a Valentine twist.
As our kids get older, I have enjoyed getting their help with holiday projects. It’s not so much help as much as it is a way for us to spend time doing something together. They are always asking to work with me in the kitchen. We will have no problem trying out these 3 recipes for our Valentine’s dinner. Have you seen the other holiday treats Mrs. Freshley’s has helped us create? Visit www.mrsfreshleys.com for more great ideas!
· 8 Strawberries, hulled and halved
· 2 Tbsp. sugar
· 2 Tsp vanilla extract
· 4 Mrs. Freshley‘s Dreamies
1. Combine cut strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl, refrigerate for 1 hour for juices to combine.
2. Slice Mrs. Freshley’s Dreamies diagonally and place in a heart shape.
3. Top Dreamies with strawberry mixture.
4. If desired, drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Fudge Conversation Hearts
· Mrs. Freshley’s Fudge Rounds
· Heart and letter stencils
· Powdered sugar
1. Place stencil on top of a Mrs. Freshley’s Fudge Round.
2. Sift some powdered sugar over the stencil and Fudge Round.
3. Remove the stencil, revealing the desired designed.
Chocolate Lovers Kabobs
One SIMPLE reader will win $25 in coupons for Mrs. Freshley’s snacks. Enter Below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway