“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Reebok. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”
Run, run, run. Rest. Run, run, run…think about resting. Being a Mom of young little ones, my rest period is very far and few between. So, doing all the running around I have to do, having a good comfortable shoe is a MUST in my eyes. I was recently introduced to the Reebok Skyscape shoes and to tell you I have been walking on cloud 9 wouldn’t be far from the truth! If you are in the market for shoes now or will be in the near future, you have to read about these shoes!
These shoes are SUPER lightweight. I was quite skeptical at first thinking these shoes, being as light as they are, wouldn’t hold up when worn. They were great!
And super comfy – oh my!!
Machine washable…I could go on!!
Here are a few more key features:
- Foam material in the upper for softness and flexibility
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- Seamless construction for minimized rub and irritation
- Unique architecture designed to support the foot and provide all-day comfort
- Minimal rubber accents only where needed for traction
- Skyspring technology – features a unique design architecture designed to help support the foot and provide all day comfort
- 5.0 ounces
At the end of the day, on days when I know I have a million and one errands to run, knowing that my back and my feet aren’t going to be in excruciating pain when I sit down at night gives me peace of mind.
I’ll leave you with a fun little video from the spokesperson for these shoes, Miranda Kerr. It got me at first, but the point made is pretty great 🙂
So, what do you think? Have I got your attention with these shoes? Would you pick up a pair?