My daughter has been using this in her down time. Or in her quiet time. Any time she wants really, well, within reason! 🙂 Lately, when we are traveling a distance or have a day of errands to run, this is her trusty sidekick. Just recently, she found a video section of the tablet! With over 150 pre-loaded apps, videos, books, songs, and games on it, she’s always finding something new!
So, let’s talk about this School Zone Little Scholar Tablet. Here is what you can look forward to with this:
- The only tablet that includes an original kids’ educational video series with music developed by a rock star, “Charlie & Company.” The tablet comes pre-loaded with four 22-minute, live action/animated episodes of “Charlie & Company,” School Zone’s early learning-based series, which includes original music from Brian Vander Ark of the acclaimed band The Verve Pipe.
- Ready for use right out of the box – so kids can begin their learning adventure uninterrupted, with no extra assembly or fees for mom and dad.
- Safe and secure for young children to use – the tablet’s APP Management Feature provides a password-protected Parent Setting area that allows parents to keep all apps, music, and books active, or even customize app availability pending the child’s age or learning readiness.
- Wi-Fi’s not required to use the tablet, but Internet access can be enabled in the Parent Settings.
- Parents can keep tabs on learning – an A+ app that allows parents to track their child’s progress and see how much time their child has spent on each app.
- High-tech features include a beautiful interface with large buttons and easy navigation for young users, and also a front- and rear-facing camera.
- Affordable at $199 – there are 45 educational apps based on core early learning concepts and skills, 87 fun and upbeat children’s sing-a-long songs and 45 learn-to-read children’s e-books to choose from.
In my humble but MORE than accurate opinion, I highly suggest this tablet. Yes, it’s a pricey item, but if your child is going to be doing something electronic, wouldn’t you prefer they were learning instead of just playing games? Think of the upcoming summer months where you child will need some down time between playing out side all day. Wouldn’t this be handy?!?!
Well, what do you think? What do you think is pretty great about this? Pop on over and take a deeper look in to this tablet. I can tell you, you won’t be disappointed!!