If you are looking for a fun DIY project this winter to add a touch of elegance and old world charm to your home, check out these mason jar snow globes. I am absolutely in LOVE with the few that I have made!
When I am working on a craft, I like to see results quickly. I know most moms do not have hours to spend crafting, so these snow globes are perfect for the busy mom. I am not exaggerating when I say each globe takes only a few minutes to assemble and the results are breathtaking!
- Mason Jars (varied sizes) – I personally think working in odd numbers is the best (1,3,5, etc)
- Bottle Brush Christmas Trees – I picked mine up at Joanns
- Super Glue or Hot Glue – I opted for super glue since it dries so quickly
- Fake Snow – There are many different options out there so pick the kind that speaks to you!
- Glue the bottom of one of your trees to the inside of the lid of the mason jar.
- Tuck a little bit of snow underneath your tree.
- Place a little extra snow in the mason jar (a little goes a long way!)
- Holding the mason jar horizontally, screw the lid in place.
- Tip the mason jar upside down and shake the snow into place.
Special thank to Whipperberry for the inspiration!