Hello awesome readers!! I have a fabulous shoe for you today!! It’s bright, and colorful and cheery…you are going to love it. Say hello to Spring with the new shoe sytles from Pediped. I very well think we may have picked the brightest shoe they offer!! 🙂
I want to make sure I point this out before we go any further. Be good to your child’s feet! Be sure to get a good shoe every time you purchase for them, Like Pediped. While shoes can be expensive, it’s completely worth it. You have to protect your child’s feet! Take it from me, the gal who has had surgery on her feet because I have done too much to them! Ok, back on track!
My Lili had the opportunity to try out the Amazon Fuchsia Tangerine shoes. She loved them the second she opened the box. As you can see in the pictures below….we love color and spunk! LOL!
Don’t you worry, if you don’t like this much color, you have to check out the other options Pediped has (some pictured below). Something for everyone!
There are three different “lines” of shoes from Pediped (depending on your child’s age). I want to give a brief synopsis of each and then be sure to continue reading below on how you can get a pair for yourself…and women’s shoes too!!
- The Originals line of soft-soled, flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists as the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking.
- 11 new styles have been added this season…
- The Originals® collection will be priced at $37 and is available for children ages 0-24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line is made with all the benefits of the Originals®, but adds special feature G2 technology for the unbalanced toddler transitioning into walking more confidently.
- New for Spring/Summer, the collection spotlights Memory Foam Technology™ in the Nikki and Savannah. Also new for girls is the Dakota and for boys, Memory Foam Technology™ is featured in the Joshua. The Gehrig is a new water-safe and machine washable style.
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line will retail at $48, and will be available for children ranging from nine months to three years of age.
- Flex® is the ultimate shoe for an established walker who has developed a confident, natural stride. The Flex® line offers more than 50 styles covering an array of color options ranging from pastels and neons to signature browns and black.
- Popular as ever, the water-safe, eco-friendly Adventure Line has expanded with over 10 new styles. Featuring pops of bright summer colors, the Darcy and Amazon, new styles for girls, make their debut alongside the Rio and Gehrig for boys.
- The innovative line of washable athletic shoes, made with Ultra Light Technology™, is especially designed to support children’s growing feet. Featuring flex grooves to support natural foot movement and heal cushioning, this line provides maximum flexibility while remaining light as air. The line consists of 15 solar system inspired styles.
- Flex® styles range in price from $39 to $59 and are available in EU sizes 20-33 (available sizes vary between styles).
Whether your child is crawling, learning to walk, or running all around, pediped® has a stylish shoe that fits comfortably and ensures healthy foot development. Each of our three footwear lines is specially designed to meet the needs of a particular walking stage.
Now ladies, I have to tell you….there are shoes for you too! Did you see my original post about Brian James Footwear? Well….you can order them now! If you love your kids wearing Pediped, be sure to check out Brian James Footwear. It is a new women’s line from Angela Edgeworth, founder of pediped! Oh yah!!
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
One SIMPLE reader will win a pair of Pediped Originals. Here is how to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway