Peg-Perego is a trusted name to anyone that has children. It’s one of those names that, when you hear it, you know that it is something good. The first high chair we had in our home with our first daughter was a Peg-Perego. To this day, it’s one of my favorites.
Today on the blog, I have one of the coolest strollers for you from Peg-Perego! Have you seen or heard anything about the Book Plus? I was first introduced to this stroller at ABC Kids Expo last fall. It wasn’t quite out yet, so I got a lucky sneak peak! Loved seeing it and loved being in their booth.
Enough chit chat, let’s get on with it. Here are my TOP reasons why I think the Book Plus stroller is pretty fabulous ::
- Amazing, ah-mazing, basket under the stroller. It folds down so you can easily get items in and out. The basket is not only easily accessible, it’s huge!
- The turning radius is the shizzle. I am able to comfortably walk this stroller with one hand, weaving in and out of traffic at the mall like I’m a Nascar driver. In addition to that, my 3 and 6 year old girls are able to easily push the stroller too.
- The available colors rock! As you see, I received the PINK (is there any other color for me!?!?) option, but it also comes in a fabulous Mentha, Flamenco and others too.
- The seat is adjustable and reversible. You can have your little tike looking at you while chillin’ in the stroller, or you can have him/her looking out…seeing where you are going. And with the push of two buttons, the pull of two levers and a tiny bit of muscle, the change up is complete. If your little one is tired, they can recline as well.
- After practicing folding the stroller up and down a few times, I now consider myself a pro. It did take me a couple times to figure it out however.
- The handle is adjustable. This is a pretty fantastic feature as not all family members are created the same! You know, spouses and siblings are all different heights
- HUMONGOUS canopy. Like, so huge. And there is UV protection. Boo-yah!
- Three point harness and stroller bar all add to the security of your little one in the seat. One thing I like about the straps on the safety belt is simple clicking. No worries about getting yours or your child’s skin caught and you don’t have to force things either to get it buckled! It’s a snap! Literally
- Really compact fold. Fits great (with seat attached to stroller base) in the back of my ride.
- Last but not least, I have to mention the rain cover, cup holder and the foot muff. Awesome!
While I could have very easily put together my own vlog on the capabilities of this stroller, I wanted to share a little blog lovin’ with you. Here are two fabulous videos. One coming straight from Peg-Perego and the other from my friend Hollie with Baby Gizmo. (Give her some love and check out the Baby Gizmo blog if you haven’t seen it before!)
Book Plus from Peg-Perego’s YouTube Page ::
This is a fabulous all in one stroller that will get you from infancy in to toddler years. I give it two thumbs up!!
Connect with Peg-Perego ::
“Like” them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
Peg-Perego Book Plus Stroller :: Check your local store or Peg-Perego’s site to find a retailer near you that carries this item!
*The product in this review was provided to me for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed are my own*