On the 10th day of Christmas, SIMPLE gave to me… a Christmas platter from Abigail Lee!
I love to entertain. There is something special about having an occasion that calls for pulling out the serving platters, using the real silver and buying the fancy cheese 😉 . It’s nice to elevate the ordinary. So it makes sense that when I came across Abigail Lee Home I immediately started having visions of cocktail parties and neighborhood gatherings filled with the loveliest, personalized platters, plates and trays.
Abigail Lee Home combines modern, fun patterns with classic personalized techniques (monograms, surnames, etc.) and marries them all in functional pieces that are ready for any occasion. This beautiful, dishwasher safe serving ware can easily transition from a casual family dinner to a holiday soiree. The 14.6″ x 11″ platter I reviewed was the perfect size for serving anything from hors d’oeuvres to the main dish — and even doubles as a small tray.
With the holidays right around the corner I can’t think of a better gift to share with friends and family. With every design you can customize the color, font, wording and pattern — so you ultimately end up with a one-of-a-kind piece. Oh, and I should mention Abigail Lee Home also offers personalized iPhone covers, stationery, tumblers, cutting boards and so much more! I know my festivities will be a little prettier this year with my Abigail Lee platter — will yours?
- Check out Abigail Lee Home and come back here telling me which other products you love! (Required)
- “Like” Abigail Lee Home on Facebook
- Follow SIMPLE on Twitter
- Follow Abigail Lee Home on Twitter
- Twitter :: Send a Tweet (only ONE Tweet per week can be counted) and Leave a link :: Make your #holidays special with an @ShopAbigailLee platter! #Win one from @simplereviews and #entertain in #style http://www.simple-momreviews.com/?p=11147
- Sign up for our daily emails
Winner will be randomly chosen on November 30, 2011. Please reference Giveaway Rules at the top of the page before entering. Good luck!
*I received the products from Abigail Lee Home to facilitate this review and promotion. The opinions expressed are my own.*