I am not sure about you, I had seen this logo, but didn’t really know much about the company or what they even had to offer. Now I am quite familiar with Little Kids and we LOVE their products!
I became officially acquainted with them at Toy Fair this year. SO glad I did. I was able to see first hand all that they had to offer, and there is a ton! If you have kids, you know how much they love bubbles, so it’s great to have a company with so many options!
Adalynn’s personal favorite is the No-Spill Bubble Tumbler. (I actually purchased this on my own after seeing it at Toy Fair!) And I must say, I LOVE it too! NO MESS!! Can I get an amen?!?!? She can blow bubbles all day long and there is little mess to clean up on her, her hands or the floor. Totally rocks!
Since learning of this company, I admit that I have purchased these little Tumblers as well as the No-Spill Big Bubble Bucket. Another fantastic bubble toy, for lots of the same reasons already mentioned. But with this one, there can be more than just one child having fun. Up to 3 can have wands while others can run around popping the bubbles that have been blown!
The Blastos! Bubble Twister rocks! You can watch a video of this toy in action HERE. Bubbles, Bubbles and more Bubbles!! Enough said. And totally simple to use! And you can also get their Blastos! Premium Solution to add to the fun.
The last item I wanted to mention is one that is perfect for year round use, but especially perfect for summer. Little Kids Inc.’s Dora the Explorer Sno-Cone Maker!! This is a fun and interactive way to make a little treat with your little ones. While the crank is a little tricky, the kids still love doing it. And with the help of an adult, or older child for that matter – mine is only 5 so she wasn’t able to completely do it on her own – it whips up in minutes! There are no batteries involved (AWESOME!) and you can flavor it with a juice that you already have at home too! We used orange juice 🙂
All in all, I am super fired up about this brand. The items are VERY reasonably priced and last through kids excessive play!
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
- Check out Little Kids Inc. and come back here telling me which product you think will be great for this summer! (Required)
- “Like” Little Kids Inc. on Facebook
- Facebook: (Daily : Leave a link to your post in our comments) :: Post a status on your facebook hyper linking SIMPLE and Little Kids and this giveaway
- Follow Little Kids Inc. on Twitter
- Tweet (Daily : Leave a link to your tweet in our comments) :: We have bubbles and you can too! Enter to #win from @little_kids_inc over at @simplereviews!! http://tiny.cc/6gxpm #contest #giveaway RT!
- Sign up for our daily emails
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect
Winner will be randomly chosen on June 10, 2011. Please reference Giveaway Rules at the top of the page before entering. Good luck!
*I was provided the items shown above to conduct this review using personal experience. The opinions expressed are my own.*