Milkdot is a New York based company founded by Janet Cho, a designer with a background in fine arts and graphic design. Inspiration for Milkdot came after her son was born when she realized that many of the products for children contained toxic materials. Milkdot committed to designing quality, functional and stylish products that are safe for children and the environment.
Most people assume that if a children’s product is in a store, it is safe. But you do need to be careful and do your research on products to make sure they are safe. Janet found that most of her everyday bags were unsafe and that’s when the Stoh Tote came about.
I received the tangerine + chocolate Stoh lunch tote and just love it. It is a modern yet practical solution for a lunch bag that has a clean and simple design. It is prefect for the whole family to carry their meal on the go. You can personalize your Stoh lunch tote by adding your name or a photo using the ID tag that is tucked away in the back pocket for privacy.
A few features that I love about the tote ::
- lead free, pvc-free nylon with a water repellent finish
- outside pocket for easy accessible storage or to tuck in the ID tag
- hidden magnetic closure
- great insulation that will keep things cold up to 6 hours with an ice pack
- two mesh pockets inside
- Go check out milkdot and then come back and let me know what color you would chose (REQUIRED)
- ‘LIKE’ milkdot on facebook
- Follow milkdot_nyc and tweet about this giveaway: Enter to win a stoh lunch tote from @milkdot_nyc over at @simplereviews: #giveaway #contest #win Please RT!
- milkdot is also a finalist for the Cribsie Award’s – For an extra entry cast your vote for Milkdot in the mealtime category.