I have to admit that when I clean I like to use products that will get the job done. But I’m often worried that the clemicals are too harsh to be breathing in for too long or that the kids will come into contact with them.
I was glad to try out some of Seventh Generations new disinfectant cleaning products! Here are some of their facts:
- This is the first EPA registered disinfectant line that is approved to “kill over 99.99 percent of germs* naturally,” including Influenza A virus (“the common flu”) and its related strain, H1N1 (“swine flu”)
- The active ingredient in the line is thymol, a component of thyme oil which is derived from the herb thyme.
- Both products kill 99.99 percent of germs* naturally in a streak-free formula that enables quick and easy cleaning.
- Made with essential oils including thyme and lemongrass, the products deodorize and effectively control odors.
My favorite Seventh Generation product is the disinfecting wipes! I’ve been using them to clean our kitchen table after meals and I could think of plenty of other places I’d love to scrub down with them, too!! And yes, they really do CLEAN!! Although the lemongrass & thyme scent is different.
GET YOUR OWN!! The Seventh Generation disinfectant line can be found at most stores -including Target, Kroger, Whole Foods & Babies R US – and sell for about $2.99 each. Find a coupon here.
WIN YOUR OWN!! We have a disinfectant kit to give to one SIMPLE reader. The kit includes the whole disinfectant line including the Multisurface Spray, the Bathroom Cleaner and Disinfecting Wipes!! To enter, share one way you attempt to clean more naturally or which product you’d like to try out!
For more entries:
- Become a fan of SIMPLE on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the link
- Tweet this giveaway
- Become or be a follower of SIMPLE
This giveaway ends May 31st:)