Despite elevated concerns about illness-causing germs, you don’t suspect that your household soap pumps might actually be transferring bacteria to your hands. However, a recent study found that soap pumps can harbor hundreds of bacteria. Every time you touch your soap pumps, you may be spreading and collecting bacteria to and from your hands.
Now, LYSOL®, the number one surface disinfectant brand recommended by pediatricians, has expanded its fight against germs into personal care with the introduction of the No-Touch Hand Soap System – a revolutionary way to help keep hands healthy. For use in the kitchen or bathroom, it helps stop the spread of germs by automatically sensing hands and dispensing antibacterial soap that kills 99.9% of bacteria, including E.coli, MRSA and Strep.
I am totally all about this product. I LOVE IT. It is fantastic. It is prefect for your kitchen or bathroom. I am able to calm down more know that I am not spreading germs from my hands to a soap pump and back and forth.
GET YOUR OWN: No-Touch Hand Soap System (1-dispenser, 1-8.5 oz. hand soapreﬁll and 4 AA batteries) is $14.99; an 8.5 oz. hand soap reﬁll is $3.99
WIN YOUR OWN: In order to help keep our readers’ homes and families healthy this cold & flu season, Lysol would like to offer one of our readers the chance to win a No-Touch Hand Soap System with soap refill. To enter – Leave a comment below letting us know what your favorite Lysol produst is!
Extra Entries: (leave separate comment for each)
- Blog this giveaway linking back to SIMPLE and Lysol
- Tweet this giveaway: Win a No-Touch Hand Soap System with soap refill @simplereviews
- Become a new fan of SIMPLE on Facebook
A little info about giveaways:
- NON-Bloggers, please leave your email address in your comment as we have no way to contact anonymous users.
- Blog-Owners, please be sure your contact information is in your profile or blog somewhere, or leave it in your comment.
- All anonymous or posts that have no contact information in it, will be deleted. Be sure to leave a way for us to contact you!
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 2 weeks, another winner will be chosen.
- Winner MUST be in the contiental US.
Winner will be randomly chosen and announced on March 29, 2010. Good Luck!
*I was provided with the sample mentioned in this review free of charge.*